When your loved one enters a Texas nursing home everything changes and the clock is ticking for you to come up with a plan. At best you may have 100 days of Medicare partial coverage and at worst you can have much less time to avoid mistakes that can cost thousands of dollars.
It is impossible to cover everything you must do to protect your loved one’s assets and qualify for Texas nursing home Medicaid benefits in the little space I have here, but to help you get started you can download your free copy of my Are You Ready for Texas Medicaid? brochure which covers some of these questions that you will need to find answers to:
1. How soon will your loved one be eligible for Medicaid nursing home benefits?
2. Does your loved one meet the asset eligibility limits for Texas Medicaid?
3. Does your loved one meet the income eligibility limit for Texas Medicaid?
4. What can be done to preserve assets for an at home spouse?
5. Have you protected your loved one’s home from the Medicaid Estate Recovery Program?
6. Are you ready to navigate the 60-90 day application process?
You do not have to go through this process alone. I have helped families protect their assets and qualify for Medicaid benefits for over 10 years. If you want to put that experience to work for you then give me a call at (832) 592-7913 or send me a message by using the contact form on the right of the screen.